Mototola’s Droid X2 – the second phone in Verizone Android series with X in its name is out. Although it looks the same as its predecessor Motorola Droid, but it has a higher resolution (540-by-960) 4.3 inch qHD display. This means an increase of 26% in its pixels over Droid. Additionally its IGHz Nvidia Tegra 2 chip will definitely add to its selling advantages.
It comes with an internal storage of 8GB. But external storage comes only in 8GB unit as compared to the 16GB of the previous phone. However, it can be expanded upto 32GB.
- The speedy Tegra 2 processor makes everything fast. Resultantly games can be played at a faster pace – applications launch made speedy, multitasking becomes a lot better. The phone is virtually a multimedia powerhouse.
- Offers improved shot times to its 8 megapixel camera through the addition of Continuous Autofocus
- Lack of 4G connectivity which may act as a deterrence factor for some prospective buyers
- No front facing camera for video conferencing
- External storage 8GB only (previous model has 16GB of external storage)
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJune 8, 2011September 11, 2011August 22, 2011August 7, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S