Apple’s suite of apps, iWork ,which was earlier available only to Mac OS X and iPad users, is now available for iPhone and iPod Touch at App stores. Keynote, pages and numbers, the three iWork apps had already been available to iPad users since 2010. Now these have been redesigned for iOS for the purpose of document management while on the go.
Keynote is basically a tool for making presentations, with graphics, animated charts etc. These presentations can be viewed on iPhone’s Retina Display or they can even be connected to HDTV. Pages and numbers are useful for working with documents and spreadsheets respectively.
The cost of each app is $9.99 for new users, while iWork users of iPad can download these apps for free.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 12, 2011November 1, 2011August 25, 2011June 2, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S