BlackBerry App World version 18.104.22.168 was released by RIM only last month. But there was apparently a glitch in the software since some users were missing the BlackBerry App on their phones with OS 4.6 and 4.7.
Now BlackBerry App World version 22.214.171.124 has been released by RIM, which will fix the problem. An update notification was sent for version 126.96.36.199
“If you are running an older OS version on your BlackBerry smartphone, specifically BlackBerry Device Software v4.6 and v4.7, your BlackBerry App World icon may have disappeared after installing the update.
We have released a fix for this and the new version, BlackBerry App World v188.8.131.52.”
The updated App v184.108.40.206 can be downloaded here.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJune 19, 2011August 30, 2011October 9, 2011September 18, 2011June 12, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S