Nvidia is working on a new 500-series GPU known as GTX 580M, which is to replace GTX 485M, which was released in January this year. The GTX 580M is designed for 17-inch, or larger, notebooks and it also supports Nvidia’s SLI technology.
SLI technology will be helpful in designing notebooks with 2 of these cards resulting in better graphics performance. But this will need a gigantic cooling system since the TDP of GTX 580M will probably be rated at 100W.
GeForce GTX 580M is expected to arrive later in this summer.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 5, 2011November 1, 2011June 28, 2011October 5, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S