Sprint and Motorola have today unveiled 2 new Android phones, Triumph and 4G Photon. Triumph is a pre-paid Smartphone exclusive to Virgin mobile.
Sprint’s first dual-core (Nvidia Tegra 2) smartphone, Photon 4G runs Android 2.3, Gingerbread, has a 4.3-inch LCD, an 8 megapixel rear camera and 16 GB of onboard memory. It further sports a laptop dock. It is essentially similar to the Motorola Atrix 4G which runs on CDMA network. The Photon 4G can be run on Sprint’s 3G/4G network and overseas.
Motorola Triumph, the slimmer of the two phone with thickness of only 0.4-inches, comes with a 4.1-inch WVGA touch screen and 1GHz processor. It runs Android 2.2 Froyo, with 32 GB of expandable memory. Other features include a 5-megapixel rear camera for HD video recording, a front-facing VGA webcam, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 and HDMI output.
This stylish, super-slim phone also comes with a bundle of apps meant specifically for social networking such as Facebook, GoogleTalk and YouTube. It also is the first device to come pre-loaded with Virgin Mobile’s Live 2.0 music player.
Subscribers are not required to sign for any contract to get this phone.
Prices for Sprint cell phones have not yet been revealed. Both are expected to be released this summer.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 18, 2011July 27, 2011July 19, 2011August 12, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S