UISettings is the first third party widget in iOS 5 for the Notification Centre. It is very much like the SBSettings, allowing users to toggle on/off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Respring etc. It further allows users to power-off and reboot their idevice.
1. In order to get UISettings, users first need to jailbreak iOS 5 using Redsn0w 0.9.8b1 available only for Mac. Window users cannot jailbreak iOS 5.
2. After jailbreaking iOS 5, load Cydia and add the repository: http://qwertyoriop.com/beta
3. Install UISettings from this repository and get started.
This is just the first widget for iOS 5. Hopefully more thirds party widgets will become available in the future.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 25, 2011August 14, 2011May 31, 2011May 31, 2011June 15, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S