Facebook has been working on its own application for iPad for over a year and now according to the New York Times, the company is finally ready to launch the application within the next few weeks.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerber, himself has taken personal interest in the development of the product, taking decisions regarding its various features.
The app is reported to have a “slick design that has been tailored for the iPad and its touchscreen interface.” It focuses on improving Facebook chat, images, videos and groups features for iPad users. Facebook reportedly is also working on an iPad version of its main site.
The release of this new app is eagerly awaited by millions of Facebook users who also own iPad.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 15, 2011July 17, 2011September 29, 2011August 16, 2011September 12, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S