According to the blog Droid Attic, Motorola Droid 3 may be coming to Best Buy on July 14. The phone was launched in China last week but no release date was announced for other part of the world.
Now Droid Attic has put up a picture displaying the internal inventory list of Best Buy according to which Droid 3 will reach Best Buy on July 13 and be put on display on 14th July.
The phone comes with a dual-core processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 4″ qHD display, QWERTY keyboard, 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, and 16GB internal storage.
So lets wait and see if it actually does show up on July 14 for us folks.
Image courtesy: www.DroidAttic.com
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJune 14, 2011September 22, 2011September 16, 2011August 20, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S