While those of you in USA will have to wait till you can get your hands on the Samsung Galaxy SII, the users in Canada should be excited to know that three carriers have been confirmed for the Android smartphone in Canada and these are: Bell, SaskTel, and Virgin Mobile. SaskTel has even announced the price of $79.99 for a new 3 year contract.
No release date has been announced by any of these carriers although Virgin Mobile and SaskTel both have mentioned that the phone would be available in “coming weeks”. Bell on the other hand, is all hush hush about it.
Just to remind you again of the specifications of this eagerly awaited phone, it has a thickness of 8.49mm only, is powered by a 1.2GHz processor and runs Android 2.3.3. Its spectacular 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus Touchscreen has a front-facing camera and two Android keys. The phone also has a powerful 8 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash.
So stay tuned till we get more on the exact release date as well as pricing of Samsung Galaxy SII.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJune 29, 2011July 23, 2011October 13, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S