The moment we had all been waiting for has arrived! It is rumored that Apple is releasing OS X Lion on Wednesday along with MacBook Air. The MacBook Air, is expected to have a 128 GB SSD, 4 GB of RAM, a backlit keyboard and of course Lion as its operating system.
According to MacRumors, Apple retail stores have already received Golden Master copies of OS X Lion, which are to be installed on the store’s demo computers.
Apple had introduced Lion at the WWDC 2011 with the release date to be somewhere in July. Instead of being sold in CDs, it can be purchased directly from the App Store for a price of $29.99.
So hold you breath and wait till tomorrow to see if these rumors are in fact true.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 8, 2011May 31, 2011September 30, 2011June 8, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S