Congratulations to all the users out there in the US. Your long wait is coming to an end-Samsung Galaxy S II will be coming to you somewhere in August as revealed by Samsung’s president of mobile business and digital imaging while speaking to journalists in Korea.
Samsung will probably be releasing S II through multiple carriers with each having a slight different variety of the device, as was the case with the original Galaxy S series.
Users in the US eagerly await the Galaxy S II, which is selling like hot cakes since 3 million phones have already been sold in just 55 days. Let us remind you here of its to-die-for specs:
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread (Hurray for latest version of Android)
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen with a 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz Dual-core XMM6260 processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal memory
- 8 MP rear-facing camera with LED flash
- 1080p video recording
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi Direct support
- NFC chip
- 1650 mAh battery
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 8, 2011September 1, 2011September 7, 2011August 18, 2011July 12, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S