Tired of thinking of a way to somehow move all your pics from Facebook to Google+, no more worries and we will tell you how to go about it.
Primadesk is a software company which provides you free solution to your problem. Just follow the steps below and you will be able to get the job done in no time at all!
- Sign up for Primadesk
- Add Facebook & Picasa accounts. First start with Facebook account. You can either enter the details of Facebook account or simply authorize your login information through facebook. Repeat the same with your Google Picasa account.
- Create an Album in Picasa through the Photo App
- Select photos from Facebook. Either click to the select the photos you want to transfer or click the Select All button located in the tool.
- Paste photos to Picasa album that you have already created at step 3. And your pics have been shifted to your Google+ account!
The following video also gives you a visual guide to the whole process:
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 16, 2011June 10, 2011September 1, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S