Apple is apparently working on a 15-inch MacBook Pro with an ultra-thin design like the MacBook Air. According to Macrumors the new notebook would be without an optical disk and include a solid state drive instead of a hard disk drive to get a thin design just like the Air.
TUAW has further reported that this machine would be part of the MacBook Pro product line and not the MacBook Air clan. It also says that Apple is also working on a 17-inch model and both models could be announced during the 2011 holiday season.
Apple would also have to think of a way to keep the prices down of these new MacBook Pros with SSD and a slimmer look. Or may be Apple wants to start a new line altogether with the power of Pro and portability features of Air.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 8, 2011August 19, 2011June 30, 2011October 21, 2011July 31, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S