Images of iPhone 5 cases have been released by Mobilefun which reveal a curved edges, a larger screen and a lozenge-shaped touch sensitive home button.
The first three iPhones all had curved edges while iPhone 4 had a square kind of shape. Looks like that the curves are coming back with iPhone 5.
The home screen has been enlarged to 4-inch. A larger screen was the Android smartphones major edge over iPhones. But this will apparently end with iPhone sporting a larger screen.
The home button opening on the case has a lozenge shape which indicates a touch home button. It is not clear whether a physical button would also exist.
While this rumor does see a little more credible than others we would still not bet 100% on it and rather would wait for some more authentic news. Hopefully our wait would soon be over and Apple would announce iPhone 5 soon.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 22, 2011June 10, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S