Remember we had reported earlier that HTC was all set to release it first glasses-free Evo 3D across Europe in July. But now according to Techradar, HTC has delayed the release of its phone and it will instead be available in UK in September.
Techradar has given a simple statement from HTC regarding the release of Evo 3D, “We can confirm that the HTC EVO 3D will be available to UK customers through Carphone Warehouse from September 2011.”
Could this move be a part of a strategy by HTC to give some competition to iPhone 5 also tipped to be released in September? This is anyone’s guess. But then again can any phone even a 3D smartphone be strong enough to give tough time to iPhone 5? We will see that in September.
In case you have forgotten let me help you recall some of the features of this 3D smartphone which runs on a 1.2 GHZ dual core Snapdragon processor. The phone has a 4.3” qHD 3D display. It comes with a dual 5 MP camera capable of capturing 3D images and videos. The phone’s OS is Android 2.3.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 24, 2011June 1, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S