We had last reported that iPhone 5 would be releasing in mid-September but looks like we now have a new release date for this much awaited iPhone. According to AllThingsD Apple’s next iPhone would be released in October.
Although there had been reports earlier that AT&T had denied employees holidays for the last two weeks of September due to the launch of iPhone. But ALLThingsD’s source denied any such news and confirmed October as the launch month.
We all are eagerly waiting for the upcoming model of iPhone and continue to hear all kinds of rumors about its release date as well it possible re-design. Based on what were supposedly images of iPhone 5 cases we are in for thinner iPhone with a 4-inch display. But all these rumors will be confirmed only after Apple officially launches iPhone 5.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 29, 2011September 30, 2011August 17, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S