Google has announced the addition of some new features to Google Docs. Users can now copy and paste images, drawings etc back and forth between Google Docs, presentations and spreadsheets. Due to the added support to web clipboard you can now copy and paste graphic elements from document to another. Its not just drawings that can be copied in fact you can also copy shapes and paste them into drawings in some other document.
Google has further introduced improvements to tables reading from right-to-left which would help users of Arabic and Hebrew languages. In order to use this service users need to enable right-to-left controls from their docs list settings. The official Google Blog says, “you’ll now have an option to create tables that are visually right-to-left. This means that the first cell in the table will be in the upper right and that tabbing through the table will move you to the left and down. You can modify a table’s directionality from the table properties dialog.”
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 8, 2011August 11, 2011June 15, 2011September 13, 2011July 13, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S