Gmail has introduced a Preview Pane into Gmail Labs which gives users the freedom to preview portions of an email while simultaneously responding to other emails. This feature was already available to the Gmail mobile app and now it has been introduced for the browser too.
When you activate you Preview Pane it will open up a three-window panel for Gmail where the Preview Pane will be sitting between the navigation pane and the email pane. There is a toggle button on the top ride corner of Gmail which lets you change your pane settings. You have the option of either getting a “Vertical” split or a “Horizontal” split. In case you don’t want the new layout, simply go back to Gmail settings and disable you lab.
In order to enable you Preview pane go to your Gmail settings > Labs > Enable Preview Pane. And save the new setting. Refresh your GMail page, click on the Toggle Split Mode button on the top right hand side to get either the vertical or horizontal split.
Do try out this new feature and let us know about your feedback.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJune 21, 2011May 31, 2011August 28, 2011October 9, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S