Remember we told you earlier that Apple’s iCloud would be replacing its MobileMe service. And now moblieMe has been killed and replaced by iCloud online service suite. Apple on Saturday launched the MobilMe to iCloud transition service for developers. The url MobileMe.com/move has been enabled so that developers can migrate data from MobileMe to iCloud.
The existing MobileMe accounts will remain active till Tune 30, 2012 during which time users will be allowed to complete the migration of their data. Apple will automatically sign up the MobileMe suers to the 20Gb (plus 5GB) plan in iCloud free of cost. As already reported before Apple would charge $ 40 for additional 20GB of storage.
iCloud will be released this fall alongwith iOS 5.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 10, 2011July 8, 2011August 12, 2011September 10, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S