iOS 5 Beta 5 has been released by Apple and alongside Apple also released iTunes 10.5 beta 5 for both Windows and Mac. The iTunes beta is required for syncing with iOS 5 beta version 5.
iTunes 10.5 beta 5 can only be synced with iOS 5 beta 5 and not earlier versions. In case your device is running an earlier version of iOS 5, you need to first get beta 5 of iOS 5 OTA or from Apple’s developer website (only for registered developers) install it on your device and then install iTune 10.5 Beta 5.
Download iTunes 10.5 beta 5 for Windows and Mac
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 2, 2011August 13, 2011August 19, 2011September 26, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S