Skype has released a major uodate Skype 5.3 with support for OS X Lion and HD video calling. According to the Skype announcement, “Skype 5.3 for Mac OS X is built to work with Apple’s newest desktop operating system, Lion, in addition to being compatible with past versions of OS X going all the way back to Leopard.”
Users need either the FaceTime HD camera built-in to newer iMac and MacBook Pro machines or some external HD camera like the Logitech C910. Skype recommends that users have an upload rate of 1.5 Mbps for HD calls.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksMay 30, 2011September 9, 2011August 6, 2011June 4, 2011October 12, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S