Google+ native app for iPhone, which was only released last month, has been updated to include support for iPad and iPod Touch that was not available in the earlier version. The update still does not offer iPad optimization, however, it does bring additional settings for Huddle, aggregated Circles, notifications and performance and stability improvements.
The update now gives users the choice to either hide a huddle or even mute it. Another addition is the option to say “no thanks” to a huddle rather than the simple acceptance of a huddle or blocking someone.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 24, 2011October 15, 2011July 7, 2011November 1, 2011September 10, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S