Twitter is busy these days adding more interesting features for users. After introducing the Direct Image Upload Twitter is now bringing out two new activity features i.e. @username and “Activity,” which will replace the @Mentions tab. These new tabs will introduce changes in the personal notification dashboard and users will now be able to know what’s happening around their tweets.
According to the Twitter blog “Today, we’re rolling out two new features on Twitter.com that help you discover more on Twitter. You can now see when someone favorites or retweets one of your Tweets. You can also learn which Tweets are most interesting and inspiring to the people you follow.”
The @USERNAME stream will still continue to display @replies, but additionally it will also highlight when someone follows you, favorites one of your Tweets, re-tweeted tweets, or when someone adds you to a list.
The Activity tab shows all these things as shown in the @usename but they are related people you follow in Twitter.
The features will be rolled out to users gradually spanning over several weeks. It will definitely bring more life to Twitter and add freshness and color to this blogging site.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 2, 2011July 10, 2011July 31, 2011October 10, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S