More and more news seem to be confirming the release date of October for Apple’s prestigious iPhone 5. According to a latest report from BGR AT&T’s Vice President has informed several employees to gear up for the release of iPhone 5 in October. “Expect things to get really, really busy in the next 35-50 days, so prepared you teams accordingly.”
iPhone 5 has been a subject of much speculation in the past one month or so with rumors at times suggesting release date of September along with Apple’s Fall media event. But later on somehow more and more reports started favoring an October release date. Lately there was a report which suggested that iPhone 5 would be announced in the end of September and the release date would either be 7th October or 14th October. iPhone 5 is expected to be launched along with a cheaper version of iPhone 4 i.e. the iCloud iPhone.
All the Apple fans are eagerly awaiting the arrival of this new iPhone with more and more signs of an October release date, they must be quite thrilled!
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 9, 2011June 8, 2011August 31, 2011July 28, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S