Once this updated version of iTunes 10.5 has been installed you will not be able to sync your iDevices running earlier beta versions of iOS 5. Before installing iTunes 10.5 beta you must first upgrade to iOS 5 beta 6 over-the-air or through the Apple Developer site and then install iTunes 10.5 beta 6.
iTunes 10.5 beta 6 is only available to registered developers. Developer registration is available for $99 per year from Apple’s Developer website.
Download iTunes 10.5 Beta 6 To Install iOS 5 beta 6:
- Download iTunes 10.5 beta 6 for Mac
- Download iTunes 10.5 beta 6 for Windows 32-bit
- Download iTunes 10.5 beta 6 for Windows 64-bit
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 9, 2011August 12, 2011August 13, 2011September 15, 2011October 12, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S