The popular suite of software for note taking and archiving, Evernote has released a new version for Mac OS X lion. The latest version 3.0 comes with a new simplified interface, full screen mode and a favorites bar.
As announced on the Evernore Blog:
“We’ve made a number of interesting changes designed specifically for the new operating system. If you’re on an older version of Mac OS, then you will get some under-the-hood improvements, but not any of the visual or functional updates mentioned below.”
The new and redesigned display embraces “the look and feel” of Lion. The newly introduced Full screen mode is just like the new All Notes View on iPad. Hence there is a move to unify the applications meant for Mac and iPad.
The other new feature is the Favorites Bar for quick filter and searching through notes. It is located just underneath the Menu Bar. One time saving feature of the Favorites Bar is that users can now get all their web clips or notes created through a mobile device with just one click of their mouse.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 2, 2011October 10, 2011September 30, 2011October 5, 2011October 3, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S