Combine the power of Google+’s Hangout and YouTube’s video-sharing functions and enjoy a video watching party within your Google+ Circles. The YouTube video-sharing feature allows Google+ users to share latest videos with your friends through Hangout.
- Click the “Share” button under the video pane while watching a video you want to share with your Circles
- Hitting the button will pop up “Watch with your friends: Start a Google+ Hangout.” Click it and it will ask you to install Google Voice and Video Plugin if you don’t already have it
- After installing the Plugin you just choose the Circles you want to share the video with
This feature will let users share all kinds of YouTube videos with their friends and family anywhere. We are expecting that the feature will become very popular among Google+ users. Combining YouTube with Google+ Hangout is bound to attract a lot of attention.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 21, 2011October 5, 2011May 30, 2011July 7, 2011June 29, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S