It’s time to get rid of people you don’t like anymore on Google+ or you may get frustrated or annoyed with their postings. Google+ is continuously implanting new features and beefing up existing ones. As a part of their initiative Google+ has recently introduced an option where you can ignore a person who is posting to Google+. This feature will enable users to not be annoyed in the future through such postings.
“Ignoring someone is basically saying you’re just not interested,” Google’s Olga Wichrowska said in a Google+ post. “Maybe you don’t know them, or maybe you don’t want to see what they’re sharing.”
When you ignore a user it will impact you in three ways. First, it will remove user’s posts from your “Incoming” stream. Second, you would not receive any notification about any of the user’s activities. And the third, user will be kicked out from you Circle page and the best thing about is that he won’t be notified of this activity.
Remember there is a difference between Blocking and Ignoring a user feature. A user can still see your stream and comment if you have ignored him. However, Blocking him will eliminate his posts from your stream, remove from your circle and restrict him from seeing any activity you made.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJune 27, 2011October 10, 2011May 31, 2011September 6, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S