The HP TouchPad running on WebOS does not provide support to certain video formats. One such format is Windows Media Video (WMV) files. So you will first have to convert WMV to HP TouchPad H.264/MPEG 4.
1. Run Foxreal Video Converter as the WMV to TouchPad Converter on your computer and then add your WMV files into it. The input formats include MKV, WMV, VOB, TiVo, MPG, MPEG, ASF, MVI, etc.
2. Click on “Format < iPad < iPad 2 Video (*.mp4)” to get the optimized video format for iPad 2 that also can be played on the HP TouchPad in HD. For full screen playback on HP TouchPad, click on “Settings” and then set the size (pix) as 1024×768 or 768×1024.
3. Click the button “Convert” to start converting WMV files to HP TouchPad MP4 format.
After the completion of conversion you can simply transfer the files to your HP TouchPad using a USB cable. Enjoy your videos on TouchPad any time anywhere!
You May Also Like to Read:
- How to Watch MTS Videos on HP TouchPad
- Learn How to Watch HD DVD Videos on HP TouchPad
- CyanogenMod Team Bringing Android to HP TouchPad
- HP to Produce One More Batch of TouchPads
- Dual-Boot Android Gingerbread and WebOS On HP TouchPad [Video]
- HP Discontinues WebOS-No Support for HP TouchPad!
- HP TouchPad to Get OTA update for Enhanced Functionality
- HP’s WebOS Based TouchPad Tablet Arriving on July 1
- HP Releases Videos of WebOS-based TouchPad Tablet
- HP TouchPad Gets First WebOS Update 3.0.2
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 28, 2011July 2, 2011November 2, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S