The 7th beta of Redsn0w 0.9.8 has been released by the Apple Dev Team bringing support for the updated .ipsw file for iPad 1G iOS 5 Beta 6. Redsn0w 0.9.8b7 works for both the original as well as the updated ipsw.
This is a tethered jailbreak, which means you will need to plug your iOS device into a computer.
According to the Dev Team blog:
“Apple updated the iPad1 iOS5b6 IPSW without changing its version number or filename, so we’re releasing redsn0w 0.9.8b7 to handle both the original and changed IPSW. We’ve also added explicit support for a tethered 4.3.5/4.2.10 jailbreak (instead of pointing at the 4.3.4/4.2.9 IPSWs) and fixed a 4.2.10 problem.”
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 4, 2011September 14, 2011August 19, 2011September 5, 2011October 11, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S