The success story of Mac Book Air has ushered in a series of ultra slim notebooks/laptops by other companies as well. The latest to join the race is Toshiba’s Portégé Z830. With some interesting specs this sexy ultrabook will become available in November this year.
Here is a look at some of its specifications:
- Weighs 2.5 pounds
- 0.62” (15.9mm) thick
- 1366 x 768 Backlit LED display
- Intel Core i3, i5, i7 processors
- Onboard Intel HD 3000 graphics
- 1.3 megapixel webcam
- 6 GB of RAM
- Backlit and spill resistant keyboard
- 128GB SSD
- 2xUSB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, HDMI and VGA out
- Fingerprint reader (optional, on B2B model)
The Toshiba Portege Z830 will be priced under $1000. With more ultrabooks coming out this season you will have to be real careful while picking up the best one for your needs.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 20, 2011June 2, 2011May 31, 2011September 13, 2011October 4, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S