The IFA conference in Berlin is an event to keep on your watch list. Companies are using the platform to unveil their latest gadgets. Another one such announcement was made by Toshiba where they introduced their latest Android tablet AT200 claiming that it is the thinnest Honeycomb tablet with a thickness of 7.7 mm only.
- 1.2 GHz TI OMAP 4430 CPU
- 16/32/64 GB of storage
- 10.1-inch LCD (1,280 x 800)
- 558 grams weight
- 7.7 mm thick
- 5 megapixel rear camera
- 2MP shooter on the front
- Runs Android 3.2
- Features Toshiba Touchwiz UX
- Micro-HDMI port
- Micro SD
- Bluetooth, WiFi
- Battery life up to 8 hours
Toshiba’s press release also boasts of a “sound quality at its best.” Stereo speakers let you enjoy a high quality playback sound. It features “the Adaptive Sound Device Enhancer’s sophisticated algorithm” and “Sound Masking Equalizer” both technologies combine to produce the powerful sound quality.
The tablet will be available in the last quarter in Europe. No details are available on its pricing.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 22, 2011August 17, 2011June 28, 2011October 13, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S