HTC has unveiled two of its latest phones running Windows Phone 7.5 Mango – HTC Titan and HTC Radar. Both phones have HTC Desire and Sensation like molded aluminum body. HTC would be the second company to bring Mango phones. Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications was the first one to announce its first Mango phone IS12T in July in Japan.
Titan is the high-end of the duo. Both phones are expected to become available in October whereas Nokia’s Mango phones will not be launched before next year.
Specifications of Titan
- 1.5GHz single-core processor
- 7″ SLCD display with 480×800 pixels
- 512MB RAM.
- 16 GB of internal storage
- Weighs 160 grams
- 9.9 mm thick
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash with 8mm wide-angle lens, capable of 720P video recording
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 2.1
Specifications of Radar:
- 3.8” SLCD display with 480×800 resolution
- Single-core 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- 512MB RAM
- 10.9mm thickness
- Weight of 137g
- 8GB of internal storage
- 5MP rear camera with 8mm wide-angle lens, capable of 720P video recording
- VGA front camera
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 1520mAh battery
HTC has also added some of its own applications in both the phones such as HTC Watch, which lets users rent or purchase videos.
No details are available regarding prices or carriers. But with more companies joining the Mango club, Microsoft will definitely get a boost for its Windows 7.5 Mango.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 8, 2011October 6, 2011September 1, 2011September 12, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S