A lot has been written and reported about the possible design of the upcoming iPhone 5. The last report that came in hinted at a smaller device with a screen size of around 3.7”. Now again we have some more speculations coming from Macrumors who after getting hold of a pair of third party iPhone 5 came up with some new measurements which suggest an iPhone 5 wider than iPhone 4 having a screen size of 4-inch.
Based on the cases Macrumors has estimated the size of the phone to be approximately 4.7″ x 2.6″.
If an iPhone 4 is placed inside these cases it leaves space on all sides pointing at a wider iPhone 5 with larger screen size.
While iPhone 4’s screen has a width of 1.95” while the estimated screen width of iPhone 5 is 2.24,” which gives it diagonal measurement of 4-inch whereas iPhone 4 measures only 3.5-inch diagonally.
So may be Apple is after all thinking of enlarging the screen of its iPhone 5. But we can only be sure once we see the actual iPhone 5 after its release!
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 5, 2011June 6, 2011October 12, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S