Amazon has launched an HTML5 based Kindle Cloud Reader. This reader helps users read electronic books on the internet or offline on Personal Computers, Mac and iPad.
At this stage Kindle Cloud Reader only works for Windows and Mac operating system. Users can only use Safari and Chrome web browsers on these operating systems. Furthermore, it does support iPad with Safari.
If by any chance you make an attempt to approach Kindle Cloud Reader through other browsers i.e. Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, it will conveniently return you an error message.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 5, 2011July 7, 2011September 3, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S