A truly stimulating commercial for iPad 2 has been launched by Apple. The ad is named “Learn”. The ad beautifully explains how this hi-tech gadget can be used for educational purposes, learning new things at a speed of light, playing games, solution solving and having fun.
Wording of the Ad:
“Are you curious about new ideas? Do you want to learn a new language? Or just a new word? Maybe you want to know more about anatomy? Or astronomy? You could master something new. Or uncover a hidden talent. There’s never been a better time, to learn.”
Apple’s forte lies in developing commercials that focus on the consumer and what a consumer can do with its products. iPad excels in its productivity, which makes it a hot selling point. iWorks for iPad makes life easier by organizing and carrying out appointments and real time business meetings on the move. It also provides various options to create, export, share and print files and documents on the go. It is also being promoted as great gaming gadget.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 2, 2011August 30, 2011October 27, 2011September 23, 2011July 23, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S