An internal Best Buy memo has been leaked and emerged on the internet via BGR that shows that Sprint will after all be one of the carriers for iPhone 5 for the first time as also reported before. That part of the memo that interests us more is that Best Buy will start taking preorders for iPhone 5 from the first week of October.
According to BGR:
“Thanks to a leaked document from a Best Buy source, we have discovered that Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile stores are anticipating taking preorders for the iPhone 5 starting in the first week of October. What’s a tad bit more interesting, however, is the mention (and further anticipation) that Sprint will be carrying the iPhone 5 at launch.”
The memo however, makes it clear that the iPhone 5 introduction/launch date may change but of course preorder date will stay final.
If the document really is genuinely a Best Buy document, then that means earlier reports of an October release date were in fact also true. So we are now very close to the iPhone 5 launch date. Stay tuned!
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 13, 2011September 28, 2011August 30, 2011October 5, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S