We had earlier reported about HTC’s new giant Android smartphone, HTC Ruby. The phone’s leaked specs included a 4.3” qHD display, 1.5GHz dual-core core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1 GB RAM, an 8 MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera.
Now pictures of the phone while in operation have appeared in Thailand. The pictures were taken by a Thai site DroidSans, who also listed the same specs as detailed above. According to them the phone will run Android 3.2 along with HTC Sense 3.5.
Interestingly this time the phone does not carry the T-Mobile logo seen in earlier pictures. But it is expected to be announced eventually as T-Mobile’s Amaze 4G. Ruby is just a code name for it till the time it gets unveiled officially.
The Thai Android Site also reported some issues they experienced while playing with the phone such as heat as well as some color display. That means the new HTC smartphone is quite not ready to be launched and may still need some fine-tuning. Till that time we will keep you updated with the latest in this regard.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksSeptember 29, 2011July 27, 2011September 29, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S