Google has released the updated version of its Google+ app for iOS. The new version v.188.8.131.524 includes the feature of resharing posts. The announcement came from Google+ Lead Product Manager, Punit Soni, who posted it on his Google+ account.
“We have a new version of the Google+ iOS app (v. 184.108.40.2064) that features resharing posts!” He further explained how to utilize the feature, Resharing is easy. Simply tap on a post (like you would to +1 it). At the bottom near the comment box, you’ll see a small arrow. Click it and you’ll see the option to “Share this post”. Just choose your audience, add a comment if you like, and hit “Post”
The updated version further lets you set your profile picture and create new circle from circle destination. It also fixes bugs such as the 2-step verification issues. It also features improved auto complete in Huddle.
Google+ app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running over iOS 4.0 or later.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S