With the expected launch date of Apple’s iPhone 5 drawing closer, more leaked documents keep pouring in only to confirm the news that iPhone 5 would actually be coming to Sprint in October. There have been leaked documents from Best buy and also Sprint’s internal memo advising employees not to respond to any queries regarding the much awaited iPhone 5.
Now SprintFeed has gotten hold of an internal memo where Sprint has blacked out all leaves during October.
“Due to the possibility of a major phone launch in October we are blacking out September 30th through October 15th.”
The major phone we can safely bet is none other than our beloved iPhone 5 as our earlier reports all point towards an October launch date for iPhone 5. So once again keep your fingers crossed and wait for a few more weeks and you will be able to have access to iPhone 5!
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 12, 2011October 11, 2011August 12, 2011July 31, 2011October 21, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S