Scrobbling is a term which is used to describe a process whereby any song you listen to automatically gets posted to your profile without your having to do any clicking or selection.
In addition Facebook Music will also provide content resolution between different music partners involved. That means users will definitely have to sign onto one of the major music services Facebook is partnering with. This feature will undoubtedly help Facebook become a grand social music unifier.
Up to now Radio. MOG and Spotify have agreed to partner for this unification feature. We may have others in the offing. Facebook Music is also expected to feature a standard player capable of playing music without interruption while you browse through Facebook.
The new music feature being offered by Facebook certainly has a lot of potential and it will definitely be a great boost for this social networking giant against its gradually rising competitor Google+.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJune 19, 2011August 16, 2011July 21, 2011September 24, 2011July 11, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S