The Dolphin browser is now available for iPad. It lets you connect with your mobile in a unique and convenient manner.
- Gestures: Simplify the way you navigate the mobile web. Open any of your favorite websites with just the touch of your fingertip in lightning speed.
- Webzine: Bring out the beauty of the web and with Dolphin Webzine users can experience the web like never before.
- Sidebar: With Dolphin, you can access Windows you opened simply by swiping from the right edge of iPad screen to left. You can access Bookmarks simply by swiping from the left edge of iPhone screen to right.
- Tabbed Browsing: Enjoy desktop class web browsing experience. Create as many tabs as you need, quickly switch between opened web pages and open links in new tabs.
- Full Screen: Take advantage of the 100% of the iPad screen. Hide toolbars and tabs with one tap.
- Find on Page: Easily find a word on the web page. Work great for long articles.
- Manage Bookmarks: Dolphin excels bookmark management. Add bookmarks, create multiple nested folders
- User Agent: You can set Dolphin to browse desktop versions of the web sites.
- Stay Private: Enabling private mode will stop the browser from remembering history.
What’s New in Version 1.0.1
- Supported full-text reading for English resources
- Fixed the space key problem when typing in address bar
- UI refinement
- Fixed some known bugs
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 29, 2011May 31, 2011October 17, 2011June 15, 2011September 29, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S