Amid all kinds of wild rumors regarding iPhone 5’s possible new wider and thinner shape as well as its release date, we have another one confirming an exact release date.
This time it is the top notch CEO of France Telecom, Stéphane Richard who while speaking to some French journalists spilled the beans:
“If we believe what we have been told, the iPhone 5 will be released on 15 October.”
We already have reports indicating that iPhone will be released in October without any confirmed date. Both 7th and 15th October were being speculated as the exact release date. This new bit of information also confirms these earlier reports.
So it seems like a re-designed iPhone 5 with a bigger screen be available from October 15. Very little time left till we would actually be able to hold the phone in our hands. Excitement already is bubbling inside me. What about you guys!
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 18, 2011October 6, 2011October 9, 2011October 21, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S