“According to this document (which could be 100% fake), the HTC Vigor will be branded as the DROID Incredible HD and then released on October 13 as the “world’s first HD smartphone.” Do we believe it? Not sure just yet.”
According to the document HTC Incredible HD will have a 4.3’ screen powered by1.5 GHz processor. It has 1 GB of RAM and also has beats audio. It will be shipped with a pair of Beats headphones just like the HTC Runnymede.
It has 16 GB of internal memory extendable to 48 GB through a pre-installed microSD card of 32 GB.
On the downside there is some error in the specs which does not fit together very well. The document details the Incredible HD having WVGA screen with 800×480 resolution, which by no means can be labeled as HD.
Could this mean that it is really a fake document or is an error on the part of Verizon. What do you guys think?
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 30, 2011September 19, 2011October 9, 2011June 28, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S