After HP decided to discontinue WebOS and HP TouchPad manufacturing, the price of TouchPad fell to $99 only. This resulted in rapid firesales where people just could not seem to get enough of the TouchPads. The consumer demand led HP to produce one last batch of TouchPads to meet unfulfilled demand.
Now according to TechCruch they have received an email from HP’s senior executive which suggests that HP would no doubt be offering its last batch for sale but only to its own employees at a price of $99.99 for the 16 GB model and $149.99 for 32 GB version. There is no news regarding its availability for the general public.
The sale will start from September 28, at 9:00am PDT. The 9.7”’ tablets will be available on a first come first serve basis and one employee will be allowed one TouchPad only.
Take a look at the email below to grab all the details:
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksOctober 3, 2011May 31, 2011June 15, 2011September 11, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S