Facebook has unveiled several features on f8. In addition to incorporating a timeline of users activity on Facebook throughout the years, it also highlights a mechanism in new profile to check the friends you have lost.
Follow the steps below to learn how you can see the people you have lost on Facebook:
1) Activate New Facebook Timeline
2) Select a year in the timeline and locate “Friends” box
3) Click on “Made X New Friends”
4) Checkout entire list. If by any chance you come a cross a friend and see “Add Friend” in front of that particular user, it means you are no longer friend with that person. If you believe you have not unfriend that person, he/she has unfriended you.
You May Also Like to Read:
- How to Listen Music on Facebook
- Find Out Who Has Unfriended You On The New Facebook Timeline [How To]
- Facebook Music Integration and Spotify Go Hand in Hand
- How To Enable Facebook Timeline?
- Facebook Users Grow to 800 Million
- Facebook Launches New Open Graph
- Facebook Introduces Timeline: The Story of Your Life [Video]
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 2, 2011August 27, 2011May 31, 2011September 5, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S