Apple is hosting a media event on October 4 to announce iPhone 5. In a surprise move Apple has decided to hold the event at its Cupertino Campus breaking its long-standing tradition of having such events at San Francisco. The news came from AllThingsD:
“This year things are going to be different. This year, Apple’s holding its big iPhone media event closer to home. Sources close to the company say the demonstration — currently scheduled for Tuesday October 4, a date first reported by AllThingsD — will be held at Apple’s campus in Cupertino, California.”
The reason behind this change of venue is known. According to AllThingsD the reason could be that the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) was already booked or Apple did not risk such a larger venue since the release date was continuously moving.
May be it is simply Tim Cook’s way of unveiling a new product. Whatever the case the upcoming iPhone 5 will be officially announced at Apple’s Town Hal Auditorium on October 4.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 29, 2011August 31, 2011July 29, 2011June 19, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S