After opening Google+ for all, we have another feature coming from Google+ which allows you to share your Circles with anyone publicly.
As announced by Google+ engineer Owen Prater:
“Starting today you can actually share your favorite circles with others! So if you’ve got a great Photographers or Celebrities circle, for instance, then you can share a copy with your friends.
To get started, just click on a circle from your Circles page, and click Share.
(Importantly: when you share a circle, you’re only sharing its members at that time. Also: the circle name is always private to you, and any changes you make afterwards are private as well.)”
A “Share” button now appears just below your Stream which lets you share Circles with your friends. When you click the button it allows you to add a comment and then share the circle. The name of the circle will not be visible to your friends so feel free to share any circles you like.
Have a look at the video from the Google+ team explaining the Share a Circle feature:
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 31, 2011September 27, 2011July 15, 2011July 6, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S