A number of issues with the iTunes Match services still remain unresolved. These include:
- “Scan and Match” still incomplete and some songs will not be recognized as matches even though they exist in the iTunes store.
- You can add music to iCloud from one computer at a time
- Music may not function when updating an idevice to iOS 5 beta 7. This requires turning off iTunes Match in settings and then turning it back on to restore functionality.
iTunes 10.5 Beta 9 Release Notes
- iTunes 10.5 beta 9 includes several performance enhancements and bug fixes, and is a required update for all subscribers to iTunes Match beta.
- Your iCloud libraries will be deleted at the end of this beta.
- Backup regularly and do not delete the music you add to iCloud from your computer. Apple
- may periodically delete all iCloud libraries during the beta period. This will require you to scan, match, and upload songs again.
- Also note that some of the features and optimizations of iTunes Match may not be available during this beta.
iTunes Match is the feature that helps you get all your music in iCloud.iTunes Match will scan your music and matches it with songs available in iCloud. These songs can then be streamed directly from iTunes without the need to download it yourself. iTunes is part of iCloud services expected to be launched on October 4 by Apple.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksJuly 16, 2011June 9, 2011May 31, 2011July 4, 2011June 15, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S