Apple’s October 4 media event is just about to happen and while we have so far found reports of iPhone 4S making their way into Apple’s inventory no news was available on iPhone 5. But now according to Macrumors iPhone 5 cases have landed in AT&T retails stores. The cases are in sync with the earlier reported thinner, wider and tapered design of iPhone 5.
According to Macrumors:
“We now have evidence that cases for the rumored iPhone 5 redesign have already begun arriving at AT&T retail stores, as one reader has sent us alleged photos of iPhone 5 silicone sleeves that appear to have arrived at his AT&T store today. Like other cases for the rumored redesign of the iPhone 5, these cases appear to show a tapered design and the mute switch moved to the opposite side of the device.”
We only have to wait till October 4 to see what the actual iPhone 5 will look like.
Stay updated with news of your interest by joining Techowiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Techowiz also suggests you to read:
Join us on Facebook
Editors' PicksAugust 1, 2011August 24, 2011September 21, 2011June 14, 2011
- Nagarjuna on Google+ Traffic Falls by 60% – Losing Popularity? [Report]
- Sheely on How to Install CyanogenMod 7.1 (CM 7.1) Android 2.3.7 On Your Android Phone [Tutorial]
- Damon on Samsung Galaxy SII Finally Lands in the U.S. on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for $199
- Rolando on Get your Google+ Invite now
- Techowiz on Apple Brings Voice Activated Siri Assistant Feature to iOS 5 Exclusive to iPhone 4S